Applications for the 2018 Graduate Programme intake will be open Monday 26 March - Sunday 29 April 2018.
To apply for the Graduate Programme, you must be:
- available to work for us from February/March 2019
- achieving a B+ average or above in your studies.
The application process
Make sure you have your CV/resumé, official course transcript, and covering letter (including a statement of what you think you can contribute to Transpower) ready to submit.
- We will list graduate vacancies on our website when applications for the Graduate Programme are open.
View all vacancies
- Open the vacancy you're interested in, then click 'Apply Now' and follow all instructions to submit your application (you will need to register on our website to apply for the vacancy).
- We will select the top candidates for a video interview. This may be followed by a face-to-face interview at your university (you will be asked to provide proof of your residency or citizenship prior to the interview).
- If you’re selected, you'll undertake psychometric tests to see if you'll be a good fit with our team.
- Reference and background checks will be completed.
- Offers will be made to the successful candidates.
We will try to keep you informed about what’s happening at each stage, but please be aware this is a competitive programme, and we have many applications.
If you need to talk to us about your application, please contact the Graduate Programme Coordinator:
- Phone 04 495 7000
- Email us
If you're selected
If you're successful, we'll send you an offer of employment soon after we verbally offer you the position.
We'll keep in touch with you prior to your start date about what's happening at Transpower.
How to register for job alerts
Even if there are no current vacancies that suit your requirements, follow visit our careers page where you can create a user profile to receive notifications for any new job vacancies. Be sure to click on the "Sign Up" link on the careers page.
Once you have created a profile, you can easily update your details or unsubscribe from job alerts at your convenience.