On this page you will find links to commonly used Grid Skills forms, useful documents and our policies and procedures.
Standards of conduct
People are expected to conform to the standards of conduct required by their employer and Transpower at all times while attending Grid Skills training courses. Click here to view the Grid Skills Standards of Conduct document.
- New learner form
- Technical expert form
- Training request form
- Concerns and complaint form [ docx 55.16 KB ]
- Appeal of assessment result form [ doc 104.5 KB ]
- Grid Skills Learner Handbook [ pdf 2.16 MB ]
- Employer Information - RPL for TL1 and TL2 line mechanic training
- Reviewing the pool of Technical Experts [ pdf 196.97 KB ]
- Learner Travel and Accommodation Guidelines [ pdf 469.13 KB ]
Policies and procedures
Grid Skills has policies and procedures to help address any concerns or complaints you have as quickly as possible. If something is interfering with a person’s learning, we want to know so we can do something about it.
- Completion of Course Work and Extension policy
- Non-attendance and withdrawal policy [ pdf 214.9 KB ]
- Credit reporting to NZQA policy [ pdf 286.45 KB ]
If you have any questions, please get in contact.