This page provides information for investors, including our financial position, bonds and disclosures.
For further investor information, please contact us.
Transpower is rated by Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
Our long term credit ratings are:
Standard & Poor's AA- Positive
Moody’s Aa3 Stable
In addition to Transpower’s strong investment grade profile:
- Transpower is a natural monopoly and is regulated by the Commerce Commission and the Electricity Authority
- The substantial part of Transpower’s revenue is regulated with stable and predictable cash flows
- Transpower is managed by an experienced management and governance teams
- Transpower is owned by the New Zealand Crown and operates as a State Owned Enterprise.
- Half year 2019 Investor update (February 2019) [ pdf 2.03 MB ]
- Investor presentation (March 2019) [ pdf 2.93 MB ]
The following domestic bonds are listed on the NZX Debt Market:
- Read more about bond TRP020 on the NZX website
- Read more about bond TRP030 on the NZX website
- Read more about bond TRP040 on the NZX website
- Read more about bond TRP050 on the NZX website
Details of our outstanding domestic bonds are listed below:
Bonds issued from 2011 onwards
- NZD$200 million 5.14% coupon bond maturing 30 November 2018 (TRP010) [ PDF 38.04 KB ]
- NZD$125 million 5.14% coupon bond maturing 30 November 2018 (TRP010) [ pdf 107.68 KB ]
- NZD$200 million 4.65% coupon bond maturing 6 September 2019 (TRP020)
- NZD$150 million 4.30% coupon bond maturing 30 June 2022 (TRP030)
- NZD$100 million 4.069% coupon bond maturing 16 September 2022 (TRP040)
- NZD$50 million 5.448% coupon bond maturing 15 March 2023
- NZD$150 million fixed coupon bond maturing 14 March 2024 (TRP060)
- NZD$125 million 3.823% coupon bond maturing 6 March 2025 (TRP050)
- NZD$100 million 5.893% coupon bond maturing 15 March 2028
Bonds issued prior to 31 December 2010
- NZD$50 million 7.19% coupon maturing 12 November 2019
- NZD$100 million CPI linked coupon bond maturing 15 May 2020
- NZD$150 million 6.95% coupon bond maturing 10 June 2020
The Trust Deeds for domestic bonds are available here.
- Deed of Amendment and Restatement (2011 Master Trust Deed Ammended) [ pdf 604.83 KB ]
- Deed of Amendment and Restatement (1995 Trust Deed)
- Supplemental Trust Deed No. 5 (23 February 2017)
- Supplemental Trust Deed No. 6 (22 February 2018) [ pdf 1.52 MB ]
- Supplemental Trust Deed No. 7 (27 February 2019) [ pdf 681.83 KB ]
We disclose information to NZX, Companies Office and the Crown Ownership Monitoring Unit to ensure transparency of our business and to provide the public with information about the company's performance. You can view a full list of these disclosures on their websites:
NZX disclosures are available on our website here.