Our proposal to the Commerce Commission for how we will operate, maintain and invest in the grid from 1 July 2020 - 30 June 2025 is now available. The proposal has been submitted to the Commerce Commission and includes our proposed cost forecasts and performance targets.
The RCP3 proposal submission to the Commerce Commission includes the documents listed below.
- Securing our Energy Future - RCP3 proposal [ pdf 7.03 MB ]
- RCP3 Cover Letter [ pdf 96.66 KB ]
- Asset Management Plan 2018 [ pdf 19.79 MB ]
- Transmission Planning Report 2018 [ pdf 16.9 MB ]
- Grid Outputs Report 2018 [ pdf 3.38 MB ]
- Asset Health Framework 2018 [ pdf 2.76 MB ]
- Asset Criticality Framework 2018 [ pdf 1.08 MB ]
- Integrated Transmission Plan Compliance Report [ pdf 649.57 KB ]
- Integrated Transmission Plan Glossary 2018 [ pdf 649.8 KB ]
- Independent Verification Report [ pdf 4.97 MB ]
- Deed relating to RCP3 Independent Verification [ pdf 6.63 MB ]
Regulatory Templates and Revenue Model
- RT01 Expenditure Forecasts [ xlsx 938.36 KB ]
- RT02 Output Incentives Model [ xlsx 144.5 KB ]
- RT03 Cost Escalation Model [ xlsx 1.4 MB ]
- RT04 Information Schedules [ xlsx 656.97 KB ]
- Revenue Model [ xlsm 1.52 MB ]
Pre-proposal public consultation
Prior to finalising our proposal we reached out to industry, special interest groups, and members of the public to seek consultation on our RCP3 proposal. Our consultation document Securing Our Energy Future 2020 -2025 was provided at that time. We encouraged stakeholders to help us shape our RCP3 proposal and received submissions which may be viewed here.
Pre-proposal focus groups
As part of our consultation process we hosted a focus group session on Wednesday 8 August 2018 linking our offices in Wellington, Auckland and Christchurch. You can access the focus group slides here.
For any further information, please contact us at RCP3@transpower.co.nz.