The majority of our transmission lines are on, or cross, private land, and landowners who have our assets on their land are vital in helping us achieve our goals and objectives for New Zealand’s transmission system.
We are committed to working openly and honestly with you when planning, building, operating, maintaining and upgrading the Grid. Building fair and respectful long-term relationships with you is a key focus and we commit to:
- undertaking all our work safely and consistent with good electricity industry practice
- proactively inform you of our proposed plans and consult with you on their effects
- understand and listen to your concerns, and where possible, work with you to find appropriate solutions when undertaking work on your land
- do what we say we are going to do and give you reasons if we are unable to do so
- minimise any disruption as much as practicable and make good or compensate for any damage that we cause
- regard all complaints as serious and respond to them in a timely manner
- provide you with a dedicated phone line to talk to a member of our team if you have any concerns.
For further information, please contact:
Landowner Relations Manager
PO Box 1021, Wellington
0508 526 369 (0508 LANDOWNER)