Transpower is the owner and operator of the National Grid – the high voltage transmission network made up of lines and substations connecting areas of electricity generation with towns and cities across New Zealand.
- We put safety first.
- We take responsibility for our personal safety and the safety of others.
To ensure the safety of our staff, our Service Providers and the general public.
We are committed to Zero Harm to all workers and public in Transpower’s workplaces and asset locations.
We affirm that:
- Safety is a fundamental organisational value.
- All incidents are preventable.
- We are mindful of the potential for incidents to occur and will act on the warning signs.
- We each have a personal responsibility for our own safety and the safety of others both on and off the job.
- No business objective is so important that it will be undertaken at the sacrifice of safety.
- A job is well done only if it is completed safely.
For further information, please contact: