The judges will be looking for:
- How well your nomination fits the category.
- How credible and detailed your supporting information is.
- How significantly the action, innovation or programme described contributes to reducing risks and hazards on an ongoing basis.
- Your evidence that the action, innovation or programme had an impact.
- The extent to which the action, innovation or programme was beyond expected business-as-usual.
- How strongly your nomination demonstrates the commitment shown to safety.
Check out what the Awards categories are here.