We submitted our regulatory control period 4 (RCP4) proposal, covering the period 2025 to 2030, to the Commerce Commission on 21 November 2023.
During RCP4, we are seeking to deliver on the following outcomes.
A reliable and safe network
We will deliver a transmission service that minimises interruptions at lowest whole of life cost, where assets are maintained and replaced in line with good electricity industry practice, and where risks to our staff, contractors and general public are minimised.
A resilient network
A resilient network avoids extended power outages and quickly restores power when major events occur.
Enhancing the network
We aim to ensure capacity is in the right place at the right time and customers continue to receive a reliable and secure transmission service that meets their needs.
A sustainable network
We will reduce our carbon footprint over RCP4 to ensure we can achieve a 60% reduction in emissions by 2030 in our aim to reach a net zero target by 2050.
The full suite of documents that form our proposal are listed below
- RCP4 Proposal
- Service Measures Report 2023
- Asset Management Plan 2023
- Transmission Planning Report 2023
- Transmission Tomorrow
- RCP4 Independent Verification Report
- RCP4 RT01 Expenditure Forecasts
- RCP4 RT02 Output Incentives Model
- RCP4 RT03 Cost Escalation
- RCP4 RT04 Information Schedules
- RCP4 Revenue Model
- RCP4 Indicative Transmission Charges
- RCP4 Indicative Transmission Charges - Indexed RAB